- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4 cups Special K cereal
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium heat bring to boil syrup and sugar; add the peanut butter; stir till melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanuts, coconut, and cereal.
- Pat this mixture into a greased jelly roll pan.
- Melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips over a low heat stirring often.
- Spread over the first mixture.
- Cool thoroughly and cut to desired size.