Recipe by Treena
Yummy Yummy salad that is sure to please all.
Top Review by Crocheting Mama
This was extremely tasty. My SIL has made it before and since Doritos and ground beef were on sale I decided to try it out. I made the dressing from the packet. My husband was full of compliments saying it hit the spot after so much junk at the holidays. My only complaint was that it doesn't list the amount of lettuce - is it one head? I used about 12 ounces for 1/2 recipe.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, drained (optional)
- grated cheddar cheese (as much as you want)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (13 ounce) bag plain Doritos (smashed up)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- diced fresh tomato