Recipe by Kerry Ciulla
I got this recipe from a friend after trying it at a pool party. This is SO good.
Top Review by Tarrich
Very good. I do not refrigerate the meat, but just let it come to room temperature. I add pinto beans, green onion, black olives and don't cut up the lettuce so small and you have a wonderful taco salad.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 (4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 8 ounces Catalina dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) package mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Doritos, crushed
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce, chopped fine
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- tortilla chips