Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great alternative to taco night!
Make and share this Doritos Taco Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g package crescent rolls (8)
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 425.24 g bag plain Doritos
- 1. Brown hamburger and drain.
- 2. Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, a little water, and diced tomatoes. Simmer.
- 3. In 9x13 dish, press out crescent rolls and roll them to form crust.
- 4. Here comes the Dairy! Layer hamburger mixture, sour cream and then cheese.
- 5. Crush about 3/4 of a bag of Doritos and put them on top. Bake at 350 for 30 minute.
Instead of using tomato sauce, I added 1 cup taco sauce into the meat mixture and that's the only change I made to cook this recipe. I served it with guacamole and lettuce on the side. Absolutely delicious and satisfying!!! Thanks for the recipe!
We used nacho doritos. I also added onions when browning the burger and a can of green chiles into the mixture. Added a layer of refried beans too. In the oven now :-)
I loved it. I used taco doriots instead I didn't care much for the crescent roll but overall it was really good.