- 226.79 g package crescent rolls (8)
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 425.24 g bag plain Doritos
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Brown hamburger and drain.
- 2. Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, a little water, and diced tomatoes. Simmer.
- 3. In 9x13 dish, press out crescent rolls and roll them to form crust.
- 4. Here comes the Dairy! Layer hamburger mixture, sour cream and then cheese.
- 5. Crush about 3/4 of a bag of Doritos and put them on top. Bake at 350 for 30 minute.