Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great alternative to taco night!
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls (8)
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) bag plain Doritos
- 1. Brown hamburger and drain.
- 2. Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, a little water, and diced tomatoes. Simmer.
- 3. In 9x13 dish, press out crescent rolls and roll them to form crust.
- 4. Here comes the Dairy! Layer hamburger mixture, sour cream and then cheese.
- 5. Crush about 3/4 of a bag of Doritos and put them on top. Bake at 350 for 30 minute.
Great, but the crescent rolls on the bottom were raw.
Great weekday, easy meal. I chopped tomatos, lettuce, and olives to top and for me that made it. Even my picky eaters liked it (doesn't hurt to cook with chips haha)
Instead of using tomato sauce, I added 1 cup taco sauce into the meat mixture and that's the only change I made to cook this recipe. I served it with guacamole and lettuce on the side. Absolutely delicious and satisfying!!! Thanks for the recipe!