Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great alternative to taco night!
Make and share this Doritos Taco Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Brown hamburger and drain.
- 2. Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, a little water, and diced tomatoes. Simmer.
- 3. In 9x13 dish, press out crescent rolls and roll them to form crust.
- 4. Here comes the Dairy! Layer hamburger mixture, sour cream and then cheese.
- 5. Crush about 3/4 of a bag of Doritos and put them on top. Bake at 350 for 30 minute.
I loved it. I used taco doriots instead I didn't care much for the crescent roll but overall it was really good.