- 13 ounces nacho cheese flavor Doritos (you will only use half of the bag)
- 1 (11 ounce) bag lettuce (Dole Brand 11 oz bag)
- 3 roma tomatoes (chopped)
- 6 large black olives (finely chopped)
- 1 (9 ounce) can nacho cheese dip (Old Dutch brand)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the lettuce, tomatoes, olives, nacho cheese dip and the shredded cheese together until well blended.
- Next, add half of the bag of Doritos and stir them into the salad. The chips will naturally break into smaller pieces. (Save the rest of the chips for later!).
- **Some of you might like to add a zesty taco-seasoned meat to the salad.**.