Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
WW friendly recipe. 1 serving= 8 points
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 8 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- 10 ounces 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 12 ounces Ro-Tel diced tomatoes with peppers
- 6 ounces Doritos, baked
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 15 ounces fat-free refried beans (canned)
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add soup, rotel, and taco seasoning.
- Crush Doritos and layer half in the bottom of 9x13 dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour meat mixture over doritos. Slice cheese and lay over meat mixture. Spread refried beans over cheese. Cover with remaing crushed doritos.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes.
I thought this was very good. Although, in my oven, 30 minutes was too long. The Doritos got a little too brown.
We love mexican dishes, so this was right down our alley. The velveeta really made this dish.
Even my 4 year old liked it.
This is a great recipe!!! It was cheesy, dorito-y, bean-y goodness!!!!! Next time, I will try adding onions to the meat as the other review mentioned, but this is a great meal with PLENTY of leftovers!!!
This casserole is great! I added onions when browning the beef and also 3 tablespoons of the taco seasoning instead of 2. My husband loved it and when we have kids one day, this would make a great family meal.