1/4 Photos of Dorito Taco Salad
Another recipe my mom used to make. Its different, but SO good! Definitely not like a traditional taco salad. Its a nice alternative though!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped lettuce (more or less to your liking, I love lettuce and always add more)
- 1 cup chopped tomato (more or less to your liking, I love tomatoes and always add more)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (more or less to your liking, I love cheese and always add more)
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning (I use El Paso, but any will do)
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans (you cant get these everywhere, so you can also use any brand of chilli beans)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) bag Doritos
- 1Fry ground beef and add taco seasoning.
- 2Mix ground beef and ALL ingredients, except Doritos (unless you don't mind soggy), in a large bowl.
- 4Mix in Doritos and enjoy!
- 5Note: I enjoy this nice and cold from the fridge, but you may prefer it warm or room temperature.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dorito Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 981.5
- Calories from Fat 609
- Total Fat 67.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 2157.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 28.2 g