Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crunchy Doritos add flavor and texture to a traditional ranch salad.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Doritos
- 8 -10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 cups lettuce leaves, torn
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- Place the Doritos in a plastic bag with a zip-lock closure and use a rolling pin or back of a large knife to loosely crush.
- Combine the corn, pepper, avocado, lettuce leaves and blue cheese in a large bowl. Add the dressing and the crushed Doritos. Toss well and serve with additional Doritos on the side.