Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I great, hearty dip that goes great with those flavored tortilla chips. Simple to prepare and a great addition to any party.
- 283.49 g canhunt Manwich sloppy joe mix
- 453.59 g ground beef or 453.59 g veggie crumbles
- 283.49 g can refried beans
- 2 (566.99 g) can cheddar cheese soup
- 283.49 g can Rotel Tomatoes
- Brown ground beef and drain well.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Heat and serve.
Everyone loved this dip! It was easy to put together. I used ground turkey because we don't eat beef. It went perfect with Doritos and was gone in a flash. Thanks so much for posting!!
I followed this recipe using the ground beef and it turned out great. This is easy to prepare and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing, Aric Ross.