Recipe by Aric Ross
I great, hearty dip that goes great with those flavored tortilla chips. Simple to prepare and a great addition to any party.
Top Review by mydesigirl
Everyone loved this dip! It was easy to put together. I used ground turkey because we don't eat beef. It went perfect with Doritos and was gone in a flash. Thanks so much for posting!!
- 1 (10 ounce) canhunt Manwich sloppy joe mix
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb veggie crumbles
- 1 (10 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes