Dorito Chicken With Mexican Rice
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high. Add onion and cook until tender.
- Add rice and stir to coat in oil and cook about one minute.
- Add broth and tomato sauce, bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to low for 5-10 minutes.
- While rice is cooking, combine soups, Rotel, Velveeta and cumin in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and continue heating in the microwave until Velveeta is melted and mixture is hot.
- Serve chicken over rice, topped with crushed Doritoes. Yum!