1/2 Photos of Dorito Chicken Taco Fingers
My husbands absolute favorite! He asks for them often! I have made this recipe hundreds of times!! You can use this as an appetizer or a main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray a baking sheet with no stick cooking spray.
- 3Cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips.
- 4Combine mayo, milk in a large bowl.
- 5Place tortilla chips and taco seasoning in zip lock baggie, crush chips into medium size crumbs.
- 6Pour chip mix into a medium size bowl.
- 7Coat chicken strips in mayo mixture, then in the crushed tortilla chips.
- 8Place on baking sheet, be sure to not overlap.
- 9Bake until just browned and chicken is cooked through about 10-12 minutes.
- 10Serve with sour cream and salsa.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dorito Chicken Taco Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.4
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 143.7 mg
- Sodium 646.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 55.5 g