My husbands absolute favorite! He asks for them often! I have made this recipe hundreds of times!! You can use this as an appetizer or a main dish.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with no stick cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips.
- Combine mayo, milk in a large bowl.
- Place tortilla chips and taco seasoning in zip lock baggie, crush chips into medium size crumbs.
- Pour chip mix into a medium size bowl.
- Coat chicken strips in mayo mixture, then in the crushed tortilla chips.
- Place on baking sheet, be sure to not overlap.
- Bake until just browned and chicken is cooked through about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.