Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
Creamy and crunchy, with a hint of mexican flavor. Prep time is for cooking chicken.
Make and share this Dorito Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Crush doritos, enough to just cover the bottom of a 2 quart casserole.
- Mix all other ingredients, except cheese, and place on top of doritos.
- Crush another layer of doritos on top.
- Sprinkle cheese over all.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
I made this for my family and they loved it especially my kids. Very good recipe!
This is soooo good! I thought that a 2qt dish may not be enough for four ppl so I doubled it and made two 2qt dishes. I loved it so much I brought it for lunch (two bowls!) I used taco seasoning also, seasoned the chicken with it as I cooked it and I added Monterey Jack cheese. Talk about Wonderful!
loved it!!! kids loved it too. So many variations can be done with different kinds of chips. Worked well with my once a month cooking also.