Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the best recipe for this you'll ever find! It's also really easy to make.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can rotel, original
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (19 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos
- Boil the chicken until done.
- Mix together in a large mixing bowl the 2 cans of soup and Rotel.
- Chop up finished chicken and mix it in with the soup/Rotel mix.
- Crush bag of Doritos.
- Save 2 cups of crushed chips to cover the top of the dish with.
- Mix remaining chips into soup mixture.
- Place in 13x9 baking dish covering with chips and bake for 30 min at 350, or until chips have begun to turn brownish.
Love this recipe! I do it sometimes with ground beef and add oninons.