Recipe by sweetthang71459
I just love this recipe. It's quick, easy to make, and feeds plenty of people.
Top Review by judetwoofnine
This is a very good recipe, one which I will use but with all the ingredients, I added a can of Ranch Style beans and half a packet of mild taco seasoning to the ground beef and my family loved it more.
- 1 lb ground beef (cooked, drained)
- 1 (13 ounce) bag Doritos (crunched)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, original (drained)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (shredded, you can add more if you love lots of cheese)
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by cooking the beef then drain.
- Put into 9x13 casserole pan.
- Add in cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, and rotel (drained); mix all together.
- Pour crunched bag of doritos evenly across the top.
- Finally spread cheese on top of the doritos and put into oven for about 10-15 minutes; (preheat oven to 350).