Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My Family Loves this recipe. I get alot of compliments on it when I take it to gatherings...
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk (maynot want to use it all)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canof chopped chilies
- 1 (5 ounce) bag plain Doritos
- 8 slices cheese
- Brown meat and onion in skillet.
- Add meat to an oven safe dish,then add soup, milk, doritos and chilies and mix well.
- Lay cheese on top.
- Heat in 300 degree oven till cheese has melted.
Gave this 5 stars based on it being a quick and easy casserole that tasted good. We topped ours with lettuce, tomato, avocado and sour cream. Thanks MayorLady. Bullwinkle.
This was very yummy! And easy too. My husband said he would have given it 5 stars if I had baked it with Crecent rolls on top, so I might try that next time. Thanks for the recipe.
This was a very easy and very tasty recipe! I made it exactly as posted and it was voted a keeper at our house! It kind of reminds me of tatertot casserole without the tatertots! We used the leftovers the next night to make stuffed baked potatoes...they were pretty tasty too! Thanks for a great recipe!