Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is easy to make and very tasty. I got it from my sister but modified it a little.
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups mini pretzel sticks
- 3 cups regular small pretzels
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 16 ounces white chocolate bark
- 3 teaspoons oil
- Mix in large bowl cereal, pretzels and nuts.
- Set aside.
- In a double boiler put bark and oil.
- Stir until melted making sure you don't get water in the mixture.
- Pour onto the cereal- pretzel mixture.
- Stir gently.
- Spread onto wax paper.
- Let cool completely and store in air tight containers.
We LOVE this! I put 3 c cheerios instead of more pretzels, turns out wonderful!