Recipe by melsmom
This is a recipe from my ex mil. It is one of my favorite squares. I make this every Christmas for my cookie trays.
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup butter (no substitute)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 package social tea cracker (crushed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs, butter and sugar in the top of a double boiler.
- Cook for 25 minutes, stirring constantly until thick and creamy.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Add marshmallows and crumbs.
- Mix well and press into a buttered 9" pan.
- Cut into 16 squares.
- Store in fridge.