Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 1⁄4 cups noodles, uncooked
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- Saute celery, onion and bell pepper in butter for 15-20 minutes.
- Add soup, milk and tuna, simmer.
- In meantime, cook noodles, and drain.
- Combine noodles with sauce.
- Bring mixture to heat.
Fast and easy to make; a good dinner for busy weeknights.