Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Smithfield ham and chicken dish with a sauce to put over rice YUM!
- 8 slices ham (SMITHFIELD VIRGINIA HAM,salty)
- 8 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup cooking sherry
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) jar button mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Put ham slices in bottom of 13x9x2 pan. Place chicken on top of ham.
- Pour sherry over chicken.
- Mix rest of ingredients and cover over chicken .
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours at 325 uncovered. Serve over rice. Yummy!