Recipe by ladylynd
Japanese Pancake--great for snack or dessert. You can use other filling to your liking like peanut butter or chocolate spread
- 1 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sweet azuki beans (anko)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk eggs and sugar, mix well.
- Dissolve baking soda in water, then add in egg mixture.
- Add sifted flour in the egg mixture gradually.
- Heat frying pan and lightly oil it.
- Make into a small pancake, turn it over when bubble appears on surface.
- Sandwich with anko fillings.