Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick & tasty meal that the whole family should like.
- 1 dozen flour tortilla
- 1 -2 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 (16 ounce) cans Hormel chili without beans
- 1 small chopped onion
- Warm chili.
- Warm tortillas according to package.
- Moisten tortillas in warmed chili - put approximately 3 tablespoons of chili in each tortilla, top chili with onion & cheese. Fold in the sides & roll to form an enchilada & place in a large lasagna pan. Repeat until all tortillas are used & side by side in pan. Put any remaining chili & cheese on top of enchiladas.
- Cover with foil & bake @ 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until hot.
Yum! This was so simple and so good. I used a Nalley's Hot Chili with Beans and a Mexican cheese blend because that's what I had on hand. Both my grandson and I enjoyed these quick enchiladas. Thanks doogsteroflove for a nice new keeper. Made for Fall PAC 2012.
Great easy recipe, I cut the recipe to serve 2 I added some cooked chopped sirloin to make it more hearty then we could only eat one each! Will make this often and double it for the family potlucks we go to often. Thanks for the recipe!
Quick and easy and good!