Recipe by Gagoo
A quick & tasty meal that the whole family should like.
Top Review by lazyme
Yum! This was so simple and so good. I used a Nalley's Hot Chili with Beans and a Mexican cheese blend because that's what I had on hand. Both my grandson and I enjoyed these quick enchiladas. Thanks doogsteroflove for a nice new keeper. Made for Fall PAC 2012.
- 1 dozen flour tortilla
- 1 -2 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 (16 ounce) cans Hormel chili without beans
- 1 small chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm chili.
- Warm tortillas according to package.
- Moisten tortillas in warmed chili - put approximately 3 tablespoons of chili in each tortilla, top chili with onion & cheese. Fold in the sides & roll to form an enchilada & place in a large lasagna pan. Repeat until all tortillas are used & side by side in pan. Put any remaining chili & cheese on top of enchiladas.
- Cover with foil & bake @ 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until hot.