Prep 1 min
Cook 15 mins
These are delicious pancakes loaded with fiber to kick-start your day!
- 1⁄4 cup untoasted wheat bran
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup instant oats
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Combine all ingredients other than butter in a small bowl.
- Add water or milk until it reaches a batter-like consistency (sorry, I'm not sure exactly how much to use).
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Pour pancakes by spoonfuls into the skillet and cook until lightly browned on each side (about 2-4 minutes depending on temperature).
- Serve with butter, maple syrup, honey syrup, fruit, nuts, or anything you desire! Enjoy!