Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious Tuna noodle casserole
- 5 ounces noodles
- 7 ounces tuna in water, Drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, Toasted
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Combine with tuna; add mayonnaise, chopped vegetables and salt.
- Blend in soup and milk and stir well.
- Heat and add cheese, stirring until melted. Spoon into 1½ quart casserole.
- Top with almonds and bake 20 minutes at 425°.