Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
So simple & it's amazingly good--We've made them for over 50 years
- 1 (10 count) packageof pre-made biscuits (10 quantity)
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Can use plain,or buttermilk, or Flaky are very good.
- Use a 2 Liter bottlecap to cut donutholes in each bisquit.
- Place 3 or 4 @ a time in a Fry Daddy with hot Crisco .
- Fry each side to a golden brown. Remove and drain on a paper towel. As you fry the 2nd batch, place the 1st batch in a baggy with powdered sugar or another baggy with granulated and cinnamon. Shake lightly. Don't forget to fry the holes also. Enjoy.
I've never made donuts before and this recipe made it so easy! I used the sugar/cinnamon combo for the coating and they were delicious. Made for Fall 2013 My 3 Chefs.