1/3 Photos of Donut Mini Muffins
Received this recipe in an email and had to post! Will be making these soon, sounds so simple and tastey!
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2Grease 24 mini-muffin cups.
- 3Mix 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup margarine, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- 4Stir in the milk, then mix in the baking powder and flour until just combined Fill the prepared mini muffin cups about half full
- 5Bake in the preheated oven until the tops are lightly golden, 15 to 20 minutes
- 6While muffins are baking, place 1/4 cup of melted margarine in a bowl.
- 7In a separate bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of sugar with the cinnamon Remove muffins from their cups, dip each muffin in the melted margarine, and roll in the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- 8Let cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Donut Mini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.6
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 240.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 50.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g