Recipe by Lucky.Wife
From the Jiffy Mix Company. I justify eating these because it is healthier than eating an entire donut, they are smaller! :)
- 4 cups Jiffy baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄3 cups cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat deep frying oil to 375-400 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Slowly add enough cold water to make a stiff dough. You may not need all the water.
- Roll dough into walnut size balls.
- Drop a few at a time in oil and cook till golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Roll in cinnamon sugar mix or powdered sugar. I also like these rolled in cocoa powder!