Prep 24 hrs
Cook 20 mins
My husband tasted this marinade and it was awful. He almost threw it out. But the finished product was to die for.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic salt
- Whisk all marinade items together.
- Put chicken and marinade into a zip lock bag and marinate at least 24 hours. (I sometimes freeze till ready to eat, then thaw).
- grill chicken till done, basting with marinade as needed.