Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Give these things a try!! DH loves them with his cheeseburgers.
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- Open can; drain.
- Heat oil in fry pan.
- Saute onions& green pepper until soft.
- Add drained potatoes, paprika, salt& pepper.
- Fry on each side until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
This was very tasty-ommited the green pepper since have never used it for fried potatoes. The texture overall threw us off, but nontheless was quick and satisfying.
There is nothing yucky about this recipe. In a 8in saute pan I placed the onions and peppers in only 1 tbls. of olive oil and sauteed them for a minute or 2 before adding everything else. After a few minutes we had some very tasty "fried" potatoes. Pat you are a genius for thinking of this.