Recipe by Darkhunter
After using the balsamic vinegar, the potatoes look very, very strange (hence the name). But please don't be timid. Taste is great! 7/12/09 - If you can't stand the thought of brown potato salad, we can now use White Balsamic Vinegar. Whooo Hoooo
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cubed
- balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise, blended with
- 4 slices crumbled cooked bacon
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain and refresh with cold water.
- While still slightly warm, sprinkle liberally with balsamic vinegar. After potatoes are completely cool, drain excess vinegar.
- Add the mustard/mayonnaise blend, onion and bacon.
- Allow flavors to blend for at least a couple of hours before serving.