Recipe by OzLolly
This is from Donna Hay magazine Dec/Jan 2007. I gave away chunks of this as little christmas gifts to my colleagues and clients and the praise has rolled in on my first week back at work after the holidays. So quick and easy, such good results. I used "Club" dark chocolate as couldn't find dark cooking chocolate at my little independent grocery store.
- 600 g dark cooking chocolate
- 2 1⁄2 cups Turkish Delight, chopped
- 2 cups marshmallows, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 20 x 30 cm slice tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Place chocolate in a large heat proof bowl, place bowl over a saucepan of simmering water for 3-4 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add the turkish delight, marshmallows and nuts to the chocolate and stir well, until all ingredients combined.
- Pour mixture into slice tin, smoothing into the corners.
- Allow to set in refridgerator (at least 30 minutes).
- Cut into fingers, bars or chunks while still in the tray with a sharp knife.