1/1 Photo of Donna's Taco Casserole
Tastes great! Looks great! Is easy to make! What's not to like? This recipe is from my cousin, Donna Anderson. I have been making and enjoying this for at least twenty years. It is good hot or cold any time of the day. Works for the family or company. I have been asked for the recipe many times. Good thing it is easy to remember!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1Unroll crescent rolls and press on bottom and slightly up the sides of a greased 9" X 13" pan.
- 2Brown ground beef and onions. Drain and add the taco seasoning and refried beans. Mix well and spread this mixture on top of the crescent rolls.
- 3Beat egg and combine with sour cream and cheese. Spread on top of beef mixture.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to set for 10 minutes before serving. Cut into individual servings and top with shredded lettuce, chopped tomato and taco sauce. or your choice of toppings. Chopped avacado is also good.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Donna's Taco Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.7
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 170.2 mg
- Sodium 1440.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 34.1 g