Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious Steak flavored Hamburgers
- 453.59 g ground beef (80%/20%)
- 9.85 ml A.1. Original Sauce
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce (Lea and Perrin's)
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml pepper
- Combined Ground Beef and other ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- (I use my Hands).
- Make meat mixture into Patties and either fry in a skillet or Do like me and throw them on the Grill!
Delicious ! I doubled the recipe and made 8 patties. My husband, our son and I all loved these. I served with Rally's French Fries. I thought the seasonings were great. Very tasty. Thank you.
These were a big hit. Thanks.
Great thing to use!!!!