Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious Steak flavored Hamburgers
Make and share this Donna's Seasoned Hamburger Patties recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef (80%/20%)
- 2 teaspoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (Lea and Perrin's)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Combined Ground Beef and other ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- (I use my Hands).
- Make meat mixture into Patties and either fry in a skillet or Do like me and throw them on the Grill!
Delicious ! I doubled the recipe and made 8 patties. My husband, our son and I all loved these. I served with Rally's French Fries. I thought the seasonings were great. Very tasty. Thank you.
These were a big hit. Thanks.
Great thing to use!!!!