Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and Easy, Especially if you are serving both Vegetables and Chips at your Party because it's great with both and it makes for a lot of delicious dipping!
- 1 (16 ounce) container small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelopeof the dry hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- Mix all ingredients except the HVR Dressing mix, add it gradually using only 1/2 the package at a time and taste it, you may not want to use the entire envelope like I do so adjust it to your taste.
- Chill if you like for 1 hour but its not necessary.
- Pour dip into a Bread Bowl or any other serving container and serve with your favorite Dip Chips (I use Ruffles Chips) or you can do like I do and serve it in the middle of a Vegetable Tray.
My gram always makes this... i'm on weightwatchers and I make it with fatfree/light products and you can get it down to 3 points per serving!!! Or... make it zestier with a zesty italian dressing packet!!!