Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of those recipes that, when you see it being made, you think, "I don't know about that..." My sister used to make this for herself when she came home from work (when she was 15!) and I thought it sounded awful...til I made it! Great for chilly days of fall and winter - makes a very filling meal. Try it - you might like it!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (I like oriental or beef flavor for this)
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- salt and pepper
- In a medium skillet, brown, rinse and drain ground beef.
- Prepare Ramen Noodle soup per directions on package, including adding the flavor packet.
- Melt Velveeta cheese into the soup (you can add more or less, depending on how much you like cheese - I tend to use a bit more).
- Stir beef into the soup/cheese mixture and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve it up and enjoy!
Reviewed wrong recipe
This was a great quick and easy dinner, and very yummy! I didn't add quite as much water for the soup as the package states, but I never do, just personal preference. And I added I think twice as much cheese too. I also added some oregano, chopped onions, garlic and sliced mushrooms to the beef while it was browning. The end result was very creamy and almost like a hamburger stroganoff, thanks so much :)
As a college student nearing the end of the year, this was the sort of recipe I was looking for to help clear out my kitchen. It's super easy, fast, and tastes pretty good! Thanks for sharing!