Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My co-worker Donna gave me this recipe. She made this for a company potluck one month and it was so delicious, I had to have the recipe!
- 850.48 g frozen hash browns (thawed)
- 2 (595.33 g) can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 453.59 g sour cream
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- Combine hashbrowns, soup, sour cream, 1 3/4 cups of cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese. Spread into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
I served this to a large group of teenagers who had just gone to a prom. Some were vegetarian so this was perfect. It was a big hit with everyone! The Parmesan cheese gives it more flavor than similar recipes I have tried. I will make it again and again! Thanks!