1/3 Photos of Donna's Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
I have no idea where I got this recipe or who Donna is, but this is a simple and tasty enchilada dish. It goes together quickly because you start with a rotisserie chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix picante sauce, soup, sour cream and chili powder.
- 2Reserve one cup of the sauce mixture.
- 3Mix the reserved picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese.
- 4Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla.
- 5Roll up and place seam-side down in 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- 6Pour remaining sauce mixture over enchiladas.
- 7Cover and bake at 350ºF for 40 minutes or until hot.
- 8Top with additional picante sauce, tomato and onion.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Donna's Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.9
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 129.2 mg
- Sodium 1227.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 39.8 g