1/3 Photos of Donna's Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
I have no idea where I got this recipe or who Donna is, but this is a simple and tasty enchilada dish. It goes together quickly because you start with a rotisserie chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix picante sauce, soup, sour cream and chili powder.
- 2Reserve one cup of the sauce mixture.
- 3Mix the reserved picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese.
- 4Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla.
- 5Roll up and place seam-side down in 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- 6Pour remaining sauce mixture over enchiladas.
- 7Cover and bake at 350ºF for 40 minutes or until hot.
- 8Top with additional picante sauce, tomato and onion.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Donna's Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.9
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 129.2 mg
- Sodium 1227.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 39.8 g