Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a sauce my mom would always put on baked chicken or country style pork ribs. This is a tangy and sweet sauce.
- 6 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Simmer in saucepan for 15-30 minutes.
- Brush on chicken or pork.
Needed a barbeque sauce recipe for a crockpot barbeque chicken dinner. Double the recipe and poured over 3 large chicken breasts which cooked low in crockpot for about 11 hours. Just spinkled some Kosher salt, grounded black pepper, and Old Bay seasoning into the sauce at the end for some additional flavoring. A keeper!