1 hr 5 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by Donna P.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey (brand of choice)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 15 ounces chili hot beans (in chili gravy)
- 14 1/2 ounces peeled tomatoes with jalapeno peppers
- 14 1/2 ounces stewed tomatoes with onion and green pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1If using a non-non stick pan, spray lightly with Pam fat free Canola Oil spray to keep turkey from sticking to pan.
- 2Brown ground turkey over low-medium heat with onion, Chili Powder, hotsauce, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, steak seasoning salt, and black pepper. Browning meat slowly allows the flavor to cook into the meat.
- 3After turkey is completely browned, add cans of tomatoes with jalapeno and stewed tomatoes, allow to simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
- 4Add can of Chili Hot Beans (in chili gravy) and allow to simmer for 30 - 40 minutes on low heat.
- 5Chili is VERY spicy! You can eliminate some of the spicy ingredients to your liking, but if you like hot & spicy, this is the chili for you!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Donna's Ass Kickin' Turkey Chili
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.0
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 59.7 mg
- Sodium 552.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili hot beans
stewed tomatoes with onion and green pepper
chili seasoning mix