Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by Donna P.
- 1 lb ground turkey (brand of choice)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 15 ounces chili hot beans (in chili gravy)
- 14 1⁄2 ounces peeled tomatoes with jalapeno peppers
- 14 1⁄2 ounces stewed tomatoes with onion and green pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon steak seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- If using a non-non stick pan, spray lightly with Pam fat free Canola Oil spray to keep turkey from sticking to pan.
- Brown ground turkey over low-medium heat with onion, Chili Powder, hotsauce, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, steak seasoning salt, and black pepper. Browning meat slowly allows the flavor to cook into the meat.
- After turkey is completely browned, add cans of tomatoes with jalapeno and stewed tomatoes, allow to simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Add can of Chili Hot Beans (in chili gravy) and allow to simmer for 30 - 40 minutes on low heat.
- Chili is VERY spicy! You can eliminate some of the spicy ingredients to your liking, but if you like hot & spicy, this is the chili for you!