Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great and simple apple recipe. Goes great with vanilla ice cream.
- 4 cups sliced apples (macintosh or other)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut into thin slices
- Lay sliced apples in a 1 1/2 quart glass dish. Pour cinnamon and water over apples.
- Mix together flour, sugar and thin butter slices. Pour evenly over apples.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about one hour (uncovered).
- Serve with ice cream!
Very simple to prepare and delicious served with scoops of ice cream over the top. Yummmm!