Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A Very Delicious and moist Cake recipe thats low in Saturated fat and Almost guilt free.
- 517.37 g betty crocker milk chocolate cake mix (or use the new lower sugar cake mixes )
- 236.59 ml egg substitute (or 4 large eggs)
- 236.59 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 118.29 ml low-fat sour cream
- 42.52 g sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Spray a Bundt pan or a sponge cake pan with a nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, mix all the ingredients and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake cake for 35- 40 minutes depending on your oven or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.