Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Great flavour and quick to make. Can be adapted for different flavours or make WW with lighter versions of ingredients. Just don't use Source yogurt as the pie doesn't set.
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejello strawberry kiwi gelatin powder (or any flavour)
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 liter Cool Whip (Lite or Ultra Low Fat is equally good)
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla yogurt (or any flavour)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (or Oreo pie crust)
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- In a large bowl, add jello to Cool Whip and stir in yogurt.
- Pour into graham cracker or Oreo crust and put in the fridge. Takes a couple of hours to set.