Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Make and share this Donna Hay's Chocolate Brownie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C Place the chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat and stir until smooth.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Place the sugar, eggs, cocoa, flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add the chocolate mixture and mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 20cm (8 in) square slice tin lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly in the tin.
- Cut into slices, serve warm or cold.
- Makes 16 slices.