1 hr 5 mins
I have been curious about this sauce after hearing about it all over the net; people seem to love it. I believe the sauce to be Guy Fieri's invention but I'm afraid I altered quite a bit (you can find the original on google). Made this for my daughter as she is on a low carb diet and it was Fantastic on meats. Garlic is very high in carbs (45 carbs in just 1 cup) but servings are so small it doesn't amount to much here - so enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Slice the top 1/3 off 5 - 6 cloves of garlic, place sliced side up in a pie pan lined w/ aluminum foil and drizzle them w/ a little olive oil.
- 3Bake the cloves, covered, for 45 min, then uncovered for 15 more.
- 4Cool the garlic, then squeeze the cloves out of their wrappers into a small mixing bowl.
- 5Thoroughly mash the garlic into a paste w/ a fork.
- 6Stir in the mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire, salt and pepper together until smooth.
- 7Let sauce sit in the fridge for a couple hours before using it, to allow flavors to blend.
- 8I wouldn't keep this past a week or 10 days.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Donkey Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 147.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g