Prep 24 hrs
Cook 1 hr
Turkish kebab in Pakistani style.
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs chicken breasts (boned & cut in slices)
- 3 cups onions (processed to a liquid)
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon black pepper (Pisi Kaali Mirch)
- salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red chile, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil (Zaitoon Ka Tail)
- Remove any bits of skin and bone from the chicken breast. Cut it into serving-size slices, about ¼ to ½ inch thick. Pound it with a meat tenderizer or the edge of a heavy saucepan until 1/8 cm. thick and trim.
- Prepare a marinade out of the onion juice that was processed from the onion. To this add: olive oil, salt, red chili and pepper, and soak the meat in this marinade overnight.
- Thread pieces of meat on a long skewer, starting with the larger pieces. Trim the chunk of meat on the skewer and add trimmings to the end of the skewer. The tomato is put on the skewer whole at the end.