Delicious Oatmeal cookies. Done in the sanap of a finger with the most minimal of ingredients, and only one bowl to wash up!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF degrees.
- 2Place all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 3Knead together with your hands to form dough.
- 4Make small walnut size balls by rolling dough between your palms.
- 5Place balls 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Dip a fork in water and flatten each ball in a criss-cross fashion (once up and down and once across).
- 7Bake at 350ºF for 15 to 20 minutes until golden, watch the first batch carefully so you can judge cooking time for your oven so as not to burn the bottoms.
- 8Remove to plate with a spatula to cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Done In A Snap Oatmeal cookies
Serving Size: 1 (628 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1489.8
- Calories from Fat 707
- Total Fat 78.6 g
- Saturated Fat 45.4 g
- Cholesterol 183.0 mg
- Sodium 496.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 177.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 77.4 g
- Protein 25.0 g