Recipe by Chef burnt toast
This is a sweet garlic sauce served with Donairs that we are fond of in Atlantic Canada.
Top Review by goyeabean
As we say in Newfoundland "that is the cat's a**!" I made it to go with pizza and garlic fingers for supper. I doubled the recipe because I like to put some garlic fingers on my donair sauce. lol I won't be paying the extra to add donair sauce to my order ever again!
- 1⁄2 cup canned milk (cold)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cold canned milk together with the granulated sugar.
- While continuing to beat. slowly add the vinegar to the milk mixture.
- Mixture should be fluffy.
- Mix in the garlic salt.
- Serve with New Brunswick Donairs.
- May store for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.