Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have some pretty good recipes from "fringe celebrities" Here's a good one. If you don't know who Don Meredith is.....oh well.
- 1⁄4 cup minced green pepper
- 1⁄4 minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pimiento
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped seede jalapeno
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb of grated cheddar cheese (original recipe called for velveeta)
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Dandy Don said to serve with Fritos.
Oh, Rif! I couldn't "pass" this one up! Pimento cheese is one of my favorite comfort foods. Dandy Don didn't need to "scramble" from the "blitz" with this one. He threw a "bomb"! The use of whipping cream was unusual, but he really came out of the "pocket" with the addition of onions, bell pepper and jalapenos. We loved it. TOUCHDOWN!